Fashion changes with almost every season based on the weather pattern and of course the trend. So do you know what’s trending this summer? kaftans!
These easy breezy beauties are what will deck you up this summer. If you want to beat the heat and be as stylish as possible even during the most hot days, then kaftans are the very options that you have. But in order to get the desired look, you will have to style up your kaftans properly. Here are some tips that will help you keep it cool and stylish this summer with kaftans:
- You can go for either long or short kaftans when you go for kaftans online shopping. However you will have to think about the bottom wear since it will be different for both the lengths. For example if you go with short kaftans then you can pair them with a jeans or pair of trousers. You can also try a midi skirt with it as well for an easy breezy look. When it comes to long kaftans then they can be worn with leggings. You can also wear long kaftans with shorts for a cool fashion statement.
- The print of the kaftan is a very important thing to keep in mind. Generally kaftans that you will find come in various kinds of prints. You can go for prints that are indie-pop or you can opt for traditional motifs. Just make sure that the colour combination of the prints is something that looks good on you.
- Another very important thing that you need to remember when it comes to purchasing kaftans is the material. You will be wearing the kaftan to make yourself feel comfortable during the hot summer days, so there is no point in going for a material that will not give you what you want. Kaftans are generally available in all sorts of dress materials, but you should always go for the ones that are either cotton or georgette. With the georgette kaftans you will most likely need inners but it will help you to keep the heat at bay.
- A kaftan dress is a very stylish option that you can try out this summer. You can either go with the ones where you belt it at the waist line for the ones that come with tie ups in the waist line. If you are petite then opt for the belted ones. Try to keep your kaftan dresses as short as possible, since kaftan maxi dresses won’t look good on someone who is not tall.
- Shoes are very important when it comes to kaftans. Kaftans basically are very casual in nature and not even semi-casual and hence it best to avoid heels when it comes to this type of dress. Casual flats are perfect for kaftans since they help to create an overall look of grace and a careless beauty. Sandals work the best when it comes to kaftans.
Now that you know a thing or two about kaftans and how to style them up, go ahead and get one for yourself today!