Are you looking for a home treatment that helps you reduce the dark circles once and for all? Do not worry anymore, you have arrived at the indicated article, we show you a revolutionary natural product for it: almond oil. It has been a discovery in the world of beauty and is that in addition to reducing wrinkles, it is ideal to combat the unsightly shadows that appear under the eyes, hydrating and completely deflating the area. If you want your eyes to recover the luminosity and the youth that it lacks, do not miss this article about how to remove the dark circles with almond oil.
You may also be interested: How to Make a Fat Burning Cream with Vicks?
Steps to follow:
- The almond oil you need to make this home remedy indicated to remove dark circles, you can buy it in any perfumery, large supermarkets and pharmacies. Although we recommend Ana store, where you can buy almond oil with guaranteed quality and without leaving home.
- Before starting the treatment to remove dark circles with almond oil, take into account that it is recommended that you put it into practice just before going to sleep. Although it is absorbed easily, in this way the oil will act all night on your skin and will make a greater effect.
- First, pour a few drops of almond oil on the yolk of the ring finger of the hand you want to work with. Apply the oil in the area of the dark circles, incising very well and marking the direction from the part of the tear out. Do it with light touches without getting to rub or drag the product. Remember that this area of the face is especially delicate.
- Let it act on the dark circles all night and when you get up, do not forget to clean your face very well and remove the almond oil with warm water. Finish by applying a specific cream for the eye contour. This should be decongestant and soothing.
- One of the best tricks to eliminate dark circles with almond oil, is to mix the powerful repairing and nourishing effect of this with rose Oil, a great ally to provide softness to the skin, disguise fatigue and eye fatigue. Just moisten a cotton disk with a few drops of each of these oils, apply it to the dark circles and let it act for 30 minutes.
- Discover other home remedies to remove dark circles and care for the health of your skin, referring to the article How to make masks for dark circles.
You may also be interested: How to Get Rid of Bags under Your Eyes with Home Remedies?
If you want to read more articles similar to how to remove dark circles with almond oil, we recommend you to enter our Beauty category.
Article Source: Tape Daily